Commerce and Goods
HVP Lawyer’s legal services on Commerce and Goods include:
- Advising on trading structure, provisions on circulation, import export and distribution of goods;
- Taking procedures for obtaining visa and circulation registration of products;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts for goods sales and trading;
- Defining price structure, customs valuation, and provisions of import export duties, price transfer;
- Advising on auction, tender, and deployment of commercial activities;
- Participating in litigation cases, etc.