HVP Lawyer’s legal services on Banking include:
- Drafting, reviewing syndication loan agreements, co-funding agreements, other credit agreements and security agreements;
- Being regularly-appointed lawyer (Panel Solicitor);
- Handling procedures for establishment, business registration, grand opening, sub-licenses for specific banking services;
- Drafting, reviewing internal banking operation processes and regulations;
- Taking debt treatment and recovery;
- Providing legal advices and legal opinions;
- Participating in litigation cases, etc.